How to take The Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey?
The Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey (www.placesurvey.com): Take The Children’s Place Survey using www.placesurvey.com and give your feedback about your recent shopping experience and get a chance to win $250 The Children’s Place GiftCard.
If you want a quick help on how to take part in The Children’s Place Survey, then we are here to share with you a brief guide on How to complete a The Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey successfully at www.placesurvey.com.
The Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey
The The Children’s Place Survey is an online feedback survey that aims to collect its customers feedback about their most recent shopping experience at any of their locations. This survey is a simple means of measuring your satisfaction with the shopping experience at The Children’s Place. Your evaluation of Children’s Place customer service and purchased items are highly appreciated as you can help the company better meet your needs.
This survey is designed to know:
- Overall satisfaction with the most recent visit
- Price of purchase
- Look, appeal and appearance of store
- Repurchase and recommendation
- The amount of money you spend
- The reasons for shopping at The Children’s Place
- Product you purchased
- Your interaction with branch manager
- Availability of required items
- Problem encountered during your last visit at Children’s Place
- Quality and services.
- The friendliness of the staff
The Children’s Place Survey: Prerequisites
Before you start the The Children’s Place Survey, make sure you have:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid The Children’s Place receipt with an invitation to take a survey.
- Ability to read and understand English.
The Children’s Place Survey: Rules
In order to participate in the The Children’s Place Survey at www.placesurvey.com, there are some rules that you need to know before starting:
- You must be 18 years old or older as of the date of entry to be eligible for the survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
The Children’s Place Survey: Prize
One (1) prize will be awarded for each Sweepstakes Period consisting of a $250 The Children’s Place gift card. Terms and conditions of gift card apply. Sponsor or Sponsor representative will determine potential winners in a random drawing from all eligible entries within one week following the close of each Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
How to Take The Children’s Place Survey at www.placesurvey.com?
If you have all the prerequisites for The Children’s Place Survey, I will guide you here on how you can successfully provide your feedback and avail a chance to win Coupon.
The Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey: Quick Guide
Step by Step Guide for The Children’s Place Survey
- Visit the The Children’s Place customer satisfaction survey site at www.placesurvey.com.
- Choose the language you wish to take the survey in.
- Enter the date of purchase. Keep in mind your purchase must be no more than 7 days old in order to participate.
- Enter the transaction number from your Children’s Place receipt.
- Re-enter the transaction number to verify that the information entered is correct.
- Select “yes” or “no” when asked if you are over 18.
- Check the “I am not a robot” box to let TCP know that you are not a spam bot.
- Select the correct images that pop up to further prove you are a human being and not a bot. Each image will be unique. For this reason, follow the instructions given.
- Click submit.
- Answer the remaining questions that will be specific to your visit or purchase.
- Submit your survey.
About Children’s Place
The Children’s Place is a specialty retailer of infant and children’s wear. The company carries a selection of clothing, shoes and accessories up to size 16. The brand also carries slim and husky sizing. The brand was founded in 1969 and holds a headquarters in Secaucus, New Jersey.As of 2015, the company had over 1,085 stores in Canada, the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
The brand also operates an online store at www.childrensplace.com. It is a little-known fact that in its earlier years, the company also owned 335 Disney Stores. This history helped to make the brand the powerhouse it is today as the company was already well versed in the audience that it wanted to reach.The Children’s Place is the largest pure-play children’s specialty apparel retailer in North America.
The Company designs, contracts to manufacture, sells and licenses to sell fashionable, high-quality merchandise at value prices, primarily under the proprietary “The Children’s Place”, “Place” and “Baby Place” brand names. As of February 3, 2018, the Company operated 1,014 stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, an online store at www.childrensplace.com, and had 190 international points of distribution open and operated by its 7 franchise partners in 19 countries.
Children’s Place Survey: Contact Details
You can contact Children’s Place though US Mail at:
The Children’s Place,
500 Plaza Drive,
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Official Website: www.childrensplace.com
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/childrensplace
Do you want to take Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey now? CLICK HERE
If you liked this Children’s Place Survey guide, and want a guide to some other survey, please comment below or Contact Us.