How to take Mall of America Customer Survey Using Mall of America Official Survey Website?
Mall of America Customer Survey(www.moafeedback.com): Take Mall of America Survey at www.moafeedback.com and tell them what you think about your recent experience at Mall of America. On providing your valuable feedback you will be able to grab exciting offers.
Have you recently visited Mall of America? If yes, then what are you waiting for? Visit the Tell Mall Of America Survey site and share your opinion to avail various discount offers. To help you complete the Mall of America Survey, here I would try to list all the requirements, rules, steps and all other details of the survey.
Mall of America Customer Survey
Being a leader in retail, entertainment, and attractions, Mall of America is marked as one of the top tourist destinations in the country as well as one of the most recognizable brands. People call Mall of America a city within a city as it has a lot to offer to the visitors. Part of the attraction of the Mall of America is it combines entertainment with shopping to create a unique experience.
Mall of America Customer Survey is about the following:
- Overall satisfaction with the most recent experience at Mall of America.
- Satisfaction with the price of items at Mall of America.
- The behavior of staff at Mall of America.
- The speed of service at Mall of America.
- Any issues or problems during the visit to Mall of America.
Mall of America Survey: Prerequisites
The pre-requisites for filling out the Mall of America Customer Survey available at www.moafeedback.com are listed below:
- You must have a device like Laptop, PC or Mobile with a reliable internet connection in order to access the Mall of America Survey at www.moafeedback.com.
- You should have a recent receipt from your nearest Mall of America with the survey code provided at the top in order to access the Mall of America survey.
Mall of America Survey: Rules
The rules for completing the Mall of America Customer Survey (www.moafeedback.com) are listed below:
- The Mall of America Customer Survey must be taken within a week after a purchase has been made at a Mall of America using www.moafeedback.com.
- The employees, their family members, the sponsors and their subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in this Mall of America Survey.
- A single user can take only up to five surveys in a single month.
Mall of America Survey: Prizes
By completing the Mall of America Survey offered by Mall of America available at www.moafeedback.com, participants can get a chance to win a pack of unlimited ride wristbands valued $128 monthly.
How to Complete Mall Of America Survey at www.moafeedback.com?
Now keeping in mind that you have all the prerequisites for Mall of America Survey, I will guide you here on how you can successfully provide your feedback and avail exciting offers from Mall Of America.
Mall Of America Survey: Quick Guide
Step by Step Guide for Mall of America Customer Survey
All mandatory steps which you need to perform in order to take the survey are given below:
- Visit the Mall of America Survey site at www.moafeedback.com.
- Enter the Mall of America Survey access code provided on the Mall of America receipt of your recent visit to Mall of America.
- You will be asked about the overall experience and services.
- Answer all these questions appropriately and honestly using www.moafeedback.com & click Next.
- Provide contact details at Mall of America Customer Survey.
- A validation code will appear at the end of the Mall of America Customer Survey which can be used to redeem to win a pack of unlimited ride wristbands valued $128 monthly on next visit.
About Mall of America
In 1982, the Minnesota Twins and Vikings relocated from the Metropolitan Stadium in Bloomington to the H.H.H. Metrodome in downtown Minneapolis. This created an unprecedented development opportunity for 78 acres of prime real estate. Three years later, the Bloomington Port Authority purchased the stadium site and began entertaining proposals for development. Mall of America was chosen from four final proposals, and on June 14, 1989, developers and local dignitaries broke ground.
On August 11, 1992, when Mall of America®opened its doors, 330 stores opened for business and more than 10,000 employees started their first day of work. Mall of America hosts more than 400 events a year, ranging from concerts to celebrity appearances and fashion shows. Each year, 40 million people from around the world visit the mall, generating nearly $2 billion each year in economic impact for the state.
Mall of America: Contact Details
To contact Mall of America for any further details, you can contact on:
Call at: 952.883.8800
Email at: email@example.com
Do you want to take Mall of America Customer Survey now? CLICK HERE
If you liked this Mall of America Survey guide, and want a guide to some other survey, please comment below or Contact Us.
Do check our other awesome Surveys: