How To Take Peet’s Coffee & Tea Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Peet’s Customer Satisfaction Survey (www.peetslistens.com): Peet’s Coffee & Tea Survey offered by Peet’s Coffee & Tea to get feedback from their customer at www.peetslistens.com to win an exciting prize. If you want to take Peet’s Coffee & Tea Listens Survey go to www.peetslistens.com and get a chance to win gift cards.
After completing the online Peets Listens Survey, the users will enter the monthly sweepstakes with a chance of winning five grand prizes of $500 gift cards and thirteen first prizes of $100 gift cards.
If you are looking forward to being a part of Peet’s Coffee & Tea Survey, this article provides a complete guide to complete the survey and win spectacular sweepstakes prizes.
Peet’s Coffee & Tea Survey (www.peetslistens.com)
Peet’s Listens Survey has been composed in order to gather customer feedback and improve the quality of food and services and present the consumers with an embellished eating experience.
The users will enter the monthly sweepstakes after completion of the survey and drawing will be conducted on the fifth day of the following entry period and win amazing gift card prizes.
The survey contains questions about :
- Your most recent experience visiting Peet’s Coffee and Tea.
- Types of items purchased.
- The speed of service.
- The accuracy of order.
- The cleanliness of the store.
- The ease of placing the order.
- The friendliness of the staff.
The sweepstakes prize after completion of Peet’s Customer Satisfaction Survey include the following :
- Five grand prizes of $500 gift cards.
- Thirteen first prizes of $100 gift cards.
The rules for completion of the Peet’s Listens Survey are listed below :
- The survey is open to the legal residents United States of America(including the District of Columbia).
- The participant must be minimum 18 years old at the time of participation in the survey.
- No purchase is mandatory in order to be a part of the survey.
- The employees of Peet’s Coffee & Tea and their immediate family members and agents are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes.
- The prize is non-transferable and can not be exchanged for cash either.
The pre-requisites for participating in On The Border Survey are mentioned below :
- A laptop, computer or mobile device with a reliable internet connection.
- Basic understanding of English language.
The entry methods through which users can be a part of this sweepstake available at www.peetslistens.com and become eligible to win exciting prizes:
Recommended Article: TELLTHEBELL | Enter To Win $500 Cash at Tell The Bell Survey
Users can enter the Peet’s Customer Satisfaction Survey online by visiting the URL: www.peetslistens.com and answer a number of questions regarding the quality of food and services at Peet’s Coffee & Tea.The users will enter the sweepstakes at the end of the survey and win astounding gift cards.
Enter By Mail-in
Users can be a part of the Peet’s Coffee & Tea Survey Sweepstakes by hand-printing their name, address, telephone number and age on a 3” 5” card and mailing it to: “Peet’s & Coffee & Tea ” Sweepstakes, PO Box 397, Macedon, NY 14502-0397.
The entry period details regarding On The Border Survey are listed below :
- Start Date: December 19, 2017.
- End Date: December 31, 2018.
How to complete Peet’s Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.peetslistens.com?
The detailed stepwise guide and quick guide for completion of Peet’s Listens Survey are given below.Users can win marvelous gift prizes successfully by following these guides and completing the survey.
Quick Guide for Peets Listens Survey
Step By Step Guide | www.peetslistens.com
The steps involved in the completion of Peet’s Customer Satisfaction Survey include the following :
- In order to fill out the survey form visit the URL: www.peetslistens.com.
- The survey home page will appear.Click on Start Survey in order to enter the survey.
- Then the user will be asked about overall satisfaction with their most recent experience visiting at Peet’s Coffee and Tea Shop and click Next.
- Then the users will be asked about what type of items they ordered, Select your answer and click Next.
- Then the users will be asked how they ordered food at the restaurant, Answer this question and move on to the next one.
- Then the users will be asked a number of other questions regarding the quality of food items, services, prices, and environment of the food shop etc.
- Answer all these questions honestly and precisely and click Next.
- Then the users will be asked about their contact details.Provide these details and click Next.
- The users will successfully enter the sweepstakes with a chance of winning amazing gift cards.
About Peet’s Coffee and Tea
Peet’s Coffee is a coffee roaster and retailer based in San Francisco Bay Area.It was founded by Alfred Peet in the year 1966 in Berkeley, California and their headquarters are located in Emeryville, California.Peet’s Coffee is available for sale in more than 14,000 grocery stores all across the United States with 5,000 employees.The products available at Peet’s Coffee and Tea Shop contains products including Coffee beans, coffee beverages, teas, and food.
Peet’s Coffee & Tea Survey (www.peetslistens.com): Take Peet’s Customer Satisfaction Survey offered by Peet’s Coffee & Tea to give your valued feedback at www.tellontheborder.com and win astounding prizes.
If you liked this Peet’s Coffee & Tea Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide or want a guide to some other survey, Let us know by commenting below or by clicking here.
You can also view other Surveys Guides like:
- Benihana Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Bluewater Guest Survey
- Morrisons Is Listening Survey
- My Zaxby’s Visit Survey
- Belk Customer Survey
- Acme Market Survey
I hope you like my post about Peet’s Customer Satisfaction Survey (www.peetslistens.com). Peet’s Coffee & Tea Survey has been composed in order to allow users to put forward their valued reviews regarding the quality of food and services. By completing Peet’s Coffee & Tea Listens Survey available at www.peetslistens.com, you can win $500 or $100 gift cards.